Monday 4 June 2012

Cream Puff Lip Cream



Collection 2000  Cream Puff Moisturizing Lip Cream Review 


Hey, so I was out today getting holiday stuff, and I went into Superdrug and came across these bad boys. Collection 2000 lip cream - Cream puff, at £2.99 these are a steal.  

Top: Cotton Candy, Bottom: Fairy Cake.

I picked up two colours, not sure how many are in the range but I think there is a few. I picked up Cotton Candy, and Fairy Cake. Both lovely colours. One pink and one slightly coral.

Top: Cotton Candy, Bottom: Fairy Cake. (used flash so slightly darker  and not as 'shimmery' in appearance) 

I would compare these to the NYX matte lip creams, seeing as I can't pick these up in a store to see the colour I thought any one from America would like to know, what these products are like. Collection 2000 as far as I know is only UK

They say they are both velvety smooth with a matte finish,  which I totally agree with these products are amazing, and if I where you I would pick one up to try next time your in superdrug as they are so affordable and colours are beautiful.


I know I said my next post would be a Glossy Box but I want to try one of the products a bit longer to give a proper review, comment below if you would still like it :) 

Lots of Love,

Chloe -xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment