Saturday 26 May 2012

MAC Stars 'N' Rockets Dupe ♥

Possible MAC Stars 'N' Rockets Dupe 


Hello everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying the amazing sunny weather we have, well certainly where I live!

Today in the post I received the items I purchased of MAC on Thursday, one of them being the eye shadow in Stars 'N' Rockets, I think I have an eye shadow in my collection that is very similar and an extremely inexpensive possible dupe?! 


So I bought the Stars 'N' Rockets eye shadow and it is a lovely purple/blue duo chrome. I got this in the little pot, at around £10.80? but you can get it for £9 in pan form, and put it into a mac palette, which I would have done, had it not been sold out sadly. 

Left is the MUA shade 9 peart, Right is MAC Star 'n' Rockets.



So now for the possible dupe, I think its a great dupe anyways. Its by the brand MUA - makeup academy and its in shade 9 pearl. MUA eye shadows only cost £1 !! amazing, eh? This eye shadow is so pigmented and is the exact colour of the MAC Stars and Rockets except its a bit of a darker purple, however if you do a very light application you can get near enough the EXACT colour. 

TOP- MUA & BOTTOM- MAC

I do prefer the MAC eye shadow as its not as dark a purple but if you are careful in application of the MUA you can get the same effect. Both are amazing colours and if you are looking for this purple/blue duo chrome and don't want to splurge on a £9+ eye shadow get down to your superdrug and snap up this MUA shade.

Next I will have an amazing little Glossy Box Review for you all so stop by soon for that!

Love,

Chloe- xox

No comments:

Post a Comment