Tuesday 22 May 2012

Garnier BB Cream ♥

Garnier BB Cream Review 

Hello! I am back with a BB cream review by Garnier. So on facebook a few weeks ago I requested Garniers BB Cream sample pack. Soon enough it came in the post all cutely packaged with three mini testers in fair. I used all 3 so have a pretty good idea of how I like the product.



If you are un familar a BB cream is like an all in one cream, moisturizer, foundation, primer, light for skin blah blah - look it up for more details. Garniers BB cream is priced around £10 for a quite a big bottle and I was in boots one day debating on picking it up then seen the samples online so thought, lets try it out for free, if I like it I can buy it!

Sample Pack - comes with 3 sachets

Firstly, I have heard quite a few bad reviews on this BB cream. However I have a LOVE, hate relationship, more love than hate though! I like the product itself but some things I don't quite like. One I like the coverage, but I do feel for a BB cream its too cakey! I like the packaging and the smell is quite nice. I have the Maybelline BB cream that is £7.99 I think, its a lot smaller and smells rotten and coverage is quite poor. Garniers' BB cream doesn't have the best colour range for skin tones I find. I received light in my sample pack. WOW its orange, but of course I made it work ;) If you want to buy this try it out on your skin first from sample/testers as light=orange 
(defo not light!) 



I do like this product but waiting to finish my maybelline BB cream before buying the Garnier, or else i'll never finish it and it'll be a waste of a product. So all in all I like this product, but remember please pick up the sample pack. It's worth it :)

Garnier -BB Cream on the skin - Didn't have a better pick (sorry Its bad)


Lots of Love,

Chloe -xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment