Thursday 10 May 2012

Lets Talk Bronzers ♥



Comparing Bronzers 


Hello, 
so today I decided to do a comparison post on some bronzers I have, and tell you what I like about each and why, and what I don't like. Hopefully this could help out people who aren't really into bronzers & contouring but who are looking for some information to start. 

Left to Right: 'Hoola', 'Laguna' & Delice de Poudre. 

So I have 3 bronzers that I am going to talk about, these include, Nars famous 'Laguana' bronzer, Benefits' 'Hoola' and Bourjois 'Delice de Poudre.'

So I will start out with the cheapest of the 3 I have choosen which is BourjoisDelice de Poudre.' I think its around £7.99 mark? I could be totally wrong but it's like half the price of the other two. The interesting thing about this bronzer is that it acctually smells like CHOCOLATE, not kidding it really does the smell is delightful. So I have this bronzer in the shade 52, and its a nice light bronzing powder that has a slight shimmer, and honestly I prefer only wearing this on nights out as I would prefer a matte bronzer for everyday! None the less I think its great especially for only starting to contour etc, its relatively cheap & the smells a bonus. Also I do actually have two of these..

Left to Right: 'Hoola', 'Laguna' & Delice de Poudre. 

Next is Benefits Hoola, my favourite bronzer out of them all! Its £20+ but honestly I think its worth it. Its a matte bronzer which you can use everyday for contouring and the finish that it leaves on your skin is flawless in my opinion. I couldn't say more good things about this bronzer, so I highly recommend it! I think i'm on my third box of it? and recently I purchased the mini for travelling! I definitely prefer it to the next bronzer I'm going to talk about.  

Next like i said is Nars FAMOUS Laguna. There is such a hype in the blogger/beauty world about this bronzer so I give into it all and made the purchase, However I myself was slightly disappointed it slightly shimmery also like the Bourjois bronzer which I can live with I dunno, its a nice bronzer/colour and pigmented and everything people say.. So I guess I do like it but it just doesn't compare to the Hoola - for me. Oh and its around £22? you do get quite a lot of product as well!

Left to Right: 'Hoola', 'Delice de Poudre.' & 'Laguna'.


And for applying? Well I like to use my stigma- large angled contour brush.

Stigma- Large Angled Contour

Lots of Love,

Chloe - xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment